优德88官方网站NCBI's Gene resources include collections of curated nucleotide sequences used as references, sequence clusters to predict and study homologs, and various databases and tools for the study of gene expression.
- taxonomic classification and nomenclature catalog
- primary nucleotide sequence repository
- curated, non-redundant biological sequence set
- catalog of high-throughput genome-wide studies
- sample repository for the BioProject database
- genomic and cDNA clone repository
- sequence-based probe and primer repository